We hereby inform you that your personal data will be processed at our company’s premises. Your data will be processed in compliance with the guidelines set out by the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU, in force as of 25 May 2018 (hereinafter, GDPR). According to said regulation, said processing shall be inspired by principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency while protecting your confidentiality and rights.
1) The Data Controller is Venturi Acciai srl, as represented by its pro tempore legal representative with head office located in Via della Meccanica, 19 Postcode 37139, Z.I. Del Basson Verona Tel.:+39 045-8510088 e-mail: :email@example.com
2) Your data will be gathered with your expressed consent (pursuant to article 6.1, letter (b) of the GDPR) and will be used for the following purposes:
3) Methods: the personal data is processed by the Data Controller and by Data Processors duly appointed to carry out the purposes specified in section (2) using electronic means, as well as manual means, including the use of security measures aimed at guaranteeing the confidentiality of the personal data and preventing improper access to unauthorised persons.
4) Disclosure: the personal data may be disclosed to internal or external persons duly appointed who conduct activities on behalf of the Data Controller.
Personal data will not be disclosed to countries outside the EU and the data will not be disseminated (e.g. in social networks, websites, etc.). The Data Controller does not rely on automated processes, including profiling, to pursue the purposes set out in this informative statement.
5) The Data Controller shall keep the personal data for the time necessary to pursue the above purposes and in any case for no more than 2 years after the cessation of the contract for the purposes specified therein.
6) The Data Subject has the right to request the Data Controller access to his/her personal data, or to rectify, erase or restrict the processing, as well as the right to object to their processing, in addition to the right to request the portability of the data.
The request can be made by email, by fax or by registered letter with the following subject: “request by the Data Subject” specifying in the request the right which the Data Subject intends to exercise (the right to erasure, rectification, portability and the right to be forgotten), along with a valid email address or certified email address where to be contacted.
The Data Controller or whoever is in charge, shall fulfil the request within 30 days after receipt. If the reply were to be complex, the time could extend to an additional 30 days after notifying the Data Subject in due course.
Whenever you wish to exercise your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, corresponding to the National Privacy Data Protection Authority with head office located in Palazzo Monte Citorio 121, Rome.